We all are important to our creator.

Best Answer

A God fearing person

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Of course. There is no such thing as an unimportant human being. We have greater influence than most of us know.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

I know the world can't turn without orange juice, so yea, I'm damn important.

Best Answer

cheers.. read my two new jokes i just wrote here..

Best Answer

To my family I am :-) I have a daughter who needs her mum, my partner loves me and so do my mum and sisters.

Best Answer

Nice..good for you..

Best Answer

I am important to me, and my reality is what matters. But in the big scheme of things I know that I'm pretty insignificant

Best Answer

Good Girl.. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

I am to a few people, ok quite a few, but am I important enough to have some sort of celebrity? No. I am just not that interesting, nor would I want that kind of attention or predication with out some sort of trade off of..... I feel importance of, via family and loved ones. But do I see my self as a Mahogany Enriched Librarian type of deal... lol. Give me a break! I am just lil old me. A no body in a someone 's world barely making rent.

Best Answer

Good for you to see yourself in this way.. i think.

Best Answer

Yes we all are, in different ways. Important to my family,my work colleagues, my community. Not a BIG important person .

Best Answer

yes, i am important

Best Answer

Only to my man & kids, especially the youngest

Best Answer

Woman of the house.. em..

Best Answer

Because I was created for a reason which makes me important.

Best Answer

Intelligent.. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

Yes, I change the litter box.

Best Answer

I am the only me.

Best Answer