MsChic79 MsChic79 31-35, F 17 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Sure it is but it's more dangerous not to try~ :-( at all. You gotta take chances for true love~or something like it.

Best Answer

No doubt I did. In deed it can be as dangerous as you make it, bring a sawed off like Omar.

Best Answer

It's genuinely possible, if the other person is as sincere and as honest as YOU are.<br />
I met a gal on the Internet in 1998 and to this day, she and I are still occasional lovers.

Best Answer

Meeting anyone new can be dangerous. be prepared and do online research if possible and carry mace. But after that, its more the worry of emotional danger that worries me. I've dated alot through a couple of date sites in the last year. No one was dangerous, just not real matches at all. Dating someone right now from one and seeing how it goes. Good luck...

Best Answer

Thanks you!

Best Answer

You will never find it if you are looking for it? Love finds you.

Best Answer

Amen Amen and Amen to that, i reallly truely believe that. If your looking for love, you will never find it. Let it find you!!! I think ive made my decision, Thanks!!

Best Answer

Well you still have a profile and talk to people.

Best Answer

I was thinking about joining a dating site, but changed my mind. This site is only for meeting and chating not dating.

Best Answer

Well its alot harder to find someone on dating sites because of the sheer competition. But ive actually been romantically envolved with someone on this site. It didnt end very well though.

Best Answer

Really! Sorry to hear but I just use this site to vent.

Best Answer

Haha well I suggest you do because as I have found out. There are some mentally unstable people here.

Best Answer

Meeting anyone new could be dangerous no matter the precautions but I do believe dating sites and the internet are great ways to meet someone new. I've met many thru the years and my father actually met his wonderful wife thru internet dating.

Best Answer

Yes, I believe you can find true love on a dating site. After all, I would think most people are there for the same reason. Life is dangerous, so why not risk it? Besides, you can make things as comfortable as possible. First meeting in a public place, have a safe call set up, have a friend in the background. There are no guarantees.

Best Answer

True love can happen... N that can happen by any means... It will be good to meet a person n check what you feel for he person.. Your heart will feel that.. Just that don't push your heart when you see someone...

Best Answer

People are dangerous no matter where you meet them. You must be careful when meeting people from online in person because they are capable of the same anythings that people you meet every day on the street are. I met my now husband online and many couples today have started that way too. It is possible :)

Best Answer