glitternglamxo glitternglamxo 22-25, F 56 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

I hope I never have to find out

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

Pretty sure---luckily never had to find out and hope I never will.

Best Answer

To defend myself or loved ones and there is absolutely no alternative, I would but I would not take any joy in doing so. Its a sin I will gladly bear if it means I can protect those closest to me.

Best Answer

Yes I could. If my family was in danger .

Best Answer

only if they was messing with my kids, then in a heart beat

Best Answer

Vietnam 67/68 .........yes

Best Answer

I could easily kill someone if i WANTED to.<br />
:(<br />
I think I'm gonna live most of my life in jail.

Best Answer

I was in a situation where my life was in danger and no I could not kill him but her almost killed me.

Best Answer

I don't think I have the killing gene in me. I could never bring myself to take another persons life. I guess if it was a matter of my life I would have to be in the situation, maybe.

Best Answer

Probability says that a subset of EP participants are war veterans. There is your answer.

Best Answer

I couldn't and I wouldn't....

Best Answer

Mess with my family i'll kill you dead

Best Answer

possibly.

Best Answer

Ofcourse

Best Answer

Every time i see on the news , that another child has been taken off the streets , or abused by whomever , a woman raped , an innocent person brutally assaulted , an elderly citizen bashed and robbed , the innocent murdered etc ,etc , , my mind clicks into killing mode . I have thoughts of what I would do if it were down to me , and all i can say is that they are truly fortunate that i am not charge of the punishment process , for if i were , well ,i'd better not say , except that the holocaust would look like pale by comparison . So the answer is yes.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Emotionally and mentally, I don't think I could kill. But when it comes to human instinct, if I can kill an animal to avoid starving, then I would have to say, I could kill a human to stay alive. I don't like the idea that I could kill. but truth is truth, no matter what I think.

Best Answer

YUP

Best Answer

been there done that

Best Answer

I did last time

Best Answer