holahoopqueen holahoopqueen 51-55, F 22 Answers Jul 21, 2012

No not at all and that's a scary thought. I've found over the years that I also do not have the ability of spotting an *******, a drug addict, an alcoholic, a mamas' boy, or a total loser.

Best Answer

good for you! that is an awesome character traite. :)

Best Answer

Sure could be. They tend to be confident and proficient in the art of manipulating people and putting on facades.

Best Answer

Nope. They're chameleons. They cld be your best friend, your next-door neighbor, even the president of the United States. Hmm..

Best Answer

honestly its hard, because most sociopaths wont show their true colors until you are totally involved. for most part they look perfect , are so nice and popular... But there a few are patterns ,one example is the intensity and how fast they say they love you and want to be with you, move in with you... Errr scary...

Best Answer

I think I could spot a sociopath. Once you've had an experience with one, you kind of get tuned-in to their traits and behaviors (so you can avoid them in the future).<br />
I think most people can be fooled by sociopaths, at least initially, simply because (in my opinion) most people want to believe that everyone is basically good at heart and has good intentions. Sociopaths are extremely charming and captivating which puts your guard down.<br />
Anyone, even highly educated people, such as doctors and lawyers can be fooled by a sociopath. Sociopaths are experts of manipulation and it often takes time for people to realize that their only agenda is to get something from you ... whether it be money, sex, or something else.

Best Answer

true!!!

Best Answer

Sociopaths have been known to fool even the most highly trained psychologists

Best Answer

I honestly don't know if I could. If I have ever come across one I missed it.....unless it's me!? Dun dun dun duuuunnn! Nah seriously probably not.

Best Answer

I could. A sociopath will fake emotion but the real spark will not be there. The eyes will miss the warmth.

Best Answer

I got out of a 3 year relationship with one...it's not pretty when it starts to disintegrate..she was a train wreck

Best Answer

Yes they can not believe it when they can no longer play you! When I left mine he said he would drink till he died if I did not come back.. he just kept saying I can't believe it. He stalked me for two years.. he is now dead!!! He was a train wreck and the train crashed!!! Hope you have NO contact with her!!!

Best Answer

Nope...it's all vapor, a bad dream...good on ya for leaving!!!

Best Answer

Curious did you meet her at a low time in your life? They are very good a picking their victiams.. usally target us at a low point in our life. Working on my recovery.. just can not trust or let anyone get to close !

Best Answer

Nope actually met her at a really good time, introduced by a business colleague.

Best Answer

keep on working on yourself...that's what matters!!! you will be fine!

Best Answer

I never say never ,the majority of them are far too genius at what they do ,their whole existence is counterfeit after all,not even professional phsychiarists can claim to be fully aware of their incorigable and evil potential most cannot be reformed!

Best Answer

Yes it is said that no amount of help could ever reform them!

Best Answer

I donno they do scare me though

Best Answer

Not immediately. But yes, some are good at hiding.

Best Answer

Some are obvious. The more intelligent ones are clever in hiding it and very difficult to spot.

Best Answer

Was recently fooled big time..i think sociopaths do a better job at appearing to be honest and genuine than what ACTUAL honest and genuine people do.<br />
Talk about shameless ,ruthless ,etc..etc..<br />
Sometimes i wonder just how many of these sociopaths exist..maybe 9 out 10 people are sociopaths ??? Its hard to tell.

Best Answer

Yes they do and there are some facts as to how many exist on lovefraud.com I think it is estimated at 3% of the population. Just remember to learn from the one that fooled you and don't get fooled again!! Sorry .. hope you did not spend much time with the sociopath!

Best Answer

No and Yes

Best Answer