I've been told I come off as an ******* because I am apparently too blunt and sarcastic for some people. But I'm usually okay with that, because I know when I'm being sarcastic and blunt and there's usually a reason for it. So I guess it's all in my hands...

Best Answer

sarcasm can be fun though too :) I appreciate bluntness sometimes as well, and like it when people aren't always trying to just be 'nice' , almost walking on eggshells...which I have done most of my life!!! I love k indness /warmth and true humor too though, but appreciate bluntness /sarcasm occasionally..it can make ya think sometimes =)

Best Answer

Of course I appreciate kindness, but I've just never considered myself as a warm, fuzzy person. I'm not always an as s hole, I intern in an elementary art class! I just like seeing how people react to it, I guess.

Best Answer

absolutely not. People see me working at Kmart with one of my front teeth missing, and they don't know that I'm a genius schizophrenic just trying to make ends meet

Best Answer

I am NOT the person people perceive me to be. Which, to be honest, is as much a shame as it is my personal loss. No one here knows me as I am. :)<br />
[Edit: I am pretty sure how people perceive me to be, and I don't understand those who might say they don't know how people here perceive them, as Internet friends if nothing else ... I find that strange]<br />
~F~

Best Answer

So no one here knows you as you are? do they in the '3 D ' realm? (know you ..? ) and i agree a bit with last part: I think in general we kind of know how others perceive us... and maybe sometimes we are trying to have them perceive us in that way?? what a black hole of perceiving !!!!!! it goes on and on I guess

Best Answer

The only way any of us can know any of us is in how we come over. I might be seen as a deeply serious person .. .. but I don't think I am. I tend to answer serious questions, because that stretches my deeper thoughts, but I am not too serious a person. I have a great sense of humour, but that can either be missed or come over wrongly. It's all about perception in how we appear to be; how am I really* perceived to be? I really don't know. But you are absolutely right in regard to perception. Some would go out of their way to create a 'DIY' of how they wish people to perceive themselves to be whilst other's are quite open and honest; defining which is which is (as you say) a grey area and that takes discernment ... and (again as you say) it goes on. Now ... see how serious I just came over in explaining myself? Unintentional, but there you go :)

Best Answer

lol..Don't worry ..you were not too serious in explaining..it was very well said!!!! Thx so much for your replies..they are very interesting topics, and I really agree we can never, ever judge each other...we put each other (and ourselves i think!) into categories.."I"m 'this' way...", "She's the 'nice' one.." , "He's a comedian /joker.." ; as if that's it...that's your perception and thought on them, so it seems, that IS them ..and like u had said, you might have thought it came off as "serious" , but you are really a light, not that serious person !!!! So its hard to ever trust just what we "see" at a glance really ! Thx again

Best Answer

Nope - not a sausage. Its quite funny how people make sweeping generalisations. Sometimes it works in my favour, sometimes not. Never quite got around to working how to manipulate it like some people do.

Best Answer

I think I am who I am and the way people perceive me is just an opinion and not a truth.

Best Answer

YEEEES...it is..(an opinion, not truth ).. great answer=)

Best Answer

I simply am myself. How others percieve me is up to them

Best Answer

love that

Best Answer