12bellarose12 12bellarose12 41-45, F 23 Answers Jul 27, 2012

I think the idea that there's this one person, out of the billions on this planet, who is somehow meant for you and you alone is a ridiculous concept. And what it really indicates is that you are searching for some sort of perfect partner. Well reality check, they don't exist. No such thing as a perfect relationship. You'll spend an entire lifetime searching for perfection and die sad and alone. As far as I'm concerned there would be at least 10's of millions of people worldwide that I'm sure I could have formed a successful and happy lifetime relationship with. Many possibly even happier than the relationship I have with my wife. I don't worry about that though. I committed myself to a women I love, it's not all perfect but it's better than endlessly searching for a perfection that doesn't exist.

Best Answer

Good answer.. i still believe it exists but lilke you say, we could search for our entire life and never find them.

Best Answer

Thanks.. awesome answer, your right of course, I have some people in my life that know me better than my husband does.. Nice. Thanks.

Best Answer

Hirafu, it is obvious you have not met yours. When you do, you will just know. There is 7 billion people in the world but there is nobody else you have that bond with. It is indescribable in words but it is very exceptional.

Best Answer

Bullshit starqwerty. I've met the women I'll spend the rest of my life with. I've had a wonderful child with her and we have a wonderful life together. We've been together over 13 years now and I love her deeply. But is she the only person I could have been happy with? No of course not. Could I have found someone that I would have had a better relationship with? Possibly. I certainly could have found plenty to have a worse relatonship with. People who carry on about soulmates just weird me out. It's like some religious nutter carrying on about how indescribable god is or some other ridiculous faith based concept. There are just people you can get along with for a lifetime and there are people who you can't.

Best Answer

I feel that I married a soul mate. Everything was close enough to perfect and I have been crazy about her for over 20 years of marriage. Here it is...the BUT.... Sometimes things change. A couple years ago I was blind sided with an event and haven't felt the same since. I still believe in soul mates...just not one. Hopefully I'll find another before I end this ride called life.

Best Answer

Thanks for the input.. Wow to have found her for 20 years is awesome.. some people never find their soul mate.. Lucky you.

Best Answer

Yes, I have met my soulmate and, yes, he is out there somewhere. The connection between us is very precious and very rare. Though we are not together, I think about my soulmate every moment of every day. My advice to all -- if you are ever blessed with a soulmate -- never let them go.

Best Answer

I am in the exactly same situation as you... I am never letting him go as my best friend. We both want to go a step further but being 600 miles apart, it is not possible. I told him I was not going to wait for him, but a part of me always will. Do you feel the same? Isn't it hard? The night I go to sleep in his arms and wake up there, that would be the first day of the rest of my life. I am just hoping that will happen much sooner than expected, if ever? :/

Best Answer

We both confirmed it is us who are soulmates... However, we are not fortunate enough to be able to spend every day of our lives together yet. We talk everyday but I am still waiting for the first day of the rest of my life when I go to sleep and wake up in his arms. <br />
We have known each other for nearly 30 years but we realized it is US a few years ago. We never were intimate, so you do not have to have sex to know. We just clicked ever since Day One and we have been the bestEST friends always.<br />
Your true love isn't always your soulmate.<br />
Your soulmate is ALWAYS your true love.

Best Answer

I have met my soulmate/ twin soul he is amazing. Trust me when you meet them you will know. I always kinda of believed. But until this happened I had no idea. It's like the sun shines over both of you. You feel what they feel. You are connected spiritually. You will know when it hits you.

Best Answer

Thanks for confirming that it does exist! I always believed but so many people don`t.. afterall it is a huge world maybe some people just aren`t lucky enough to actually find their soulmate. I am happy for you.. Lucky people.. Enjoy your time!

Best Answer

I probably do, but I expect she has the good sense to avoid me.

Best Answer

It's an over-used term, I think. But I have to believe that there's someone, somewhere. There's all kinds of people out there.

Best Answer

I believe she is out there somewhere. I hope i find her before i die of old age.

Best Answer

I have but I don't know if he likes me but I have a MAJOR crush on him.

Best Answer

There are many soul mates out there for each of us. But none of them are perfect. All you can ever really hope for is someone decent, who will love you unconditionally, treat you with respect and devote themselves to you.

Best Answer

I do believe there is a man out there that I was suppose to be with but must have missed the signal because I wasnt paying attention. At this point I will be happy to be with someone I like to be around with.

Best Answer

Sorry I don't believe in soulmate cuz it had never happened before. Some people are very lucky and a few aren't.

Best Answer

I have met my soulmate, and to the person who said this is an idiotic idea, I guess i am another happy idiot, but all I know is that there are plenty of women out there that I could live with and be happy and content, but I met a woman 20 years ago, that I positively can't live without. I married her 17 years ago, and I DO consider her to be my soulmate.

Best Answer

Nice! so why do you consider her your soulmate?? Just curious&gt;? I have a wonderful man in my life but I don't consider him my soulmate.

Best Answer

Because of what I previously said about knowing many women I could live with, but only one I can't live without. Over our 20 years together, we have had our ups and downs like all relationships do, but with her I could never see myself ending it, for any reason. Our love is on a higher plain than I ever imagined existed. For me I just seem to know in my heart and soul, that this was the woman I was destined to be with, and trust me I am not one of those "read my fortune" or "while I was chatting with myself in my past life I crawled from my own womb and rode a unicorn" kind of guy....But everything logical went out the window when I met my wife.. Hope someone understands what I mean, and I hope you get to experience what I feel someday!

Best Answer

Wow!! so do I.. sounds amazing! someday somewhere.. I do believe in soul mates. Thanks for the insight.

Best Answer

No. I'm not going to waste my life looking for some broad that doesn't exist.

Best Answer

I believe in soulmates sure, I bet I have like 1,000s of them walking around out there, the world is huge.<br />
It is idiotic for the people who believe there is ONE person out there for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... If thats true you probably would never find them!

Best Answer

Your probably right.. but it's a nice thought.

Best Answer

I hope I do because I would do anything for my soulmate I really would because isn't that true happiness?

Best Answer

Amen.. I hear you., me too.

Best Answer

Yes, I have met my solemate. What's more amazing to me is that I've met two.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

Yup. Married the one I met first, if I hadn't, I know who I'd be with today.

Best Answer

I know the woman I was ment to love, is that a soul mate?

Best Answer

I don't know.. not sure, I havne't met my soul mate. but if she loves you and you love her.. well then all is good.

Best Answer

no.. i do not believe in the concept of soul mates.. it seems ridiculous to me to think that another person was created specifically for me.. it makes no sense..

Best Answer

I think it's depressing that you don't believe.. I love the idea of a soulmate.. even if I never find them.

Best Answer

why is it depressing that i do not believe in fairy tales.? i am in a relationship and in love. but to think that two people are made for each other is naive, somewhat self-centered, and denies the fact that people have free will..

Best Answer

Okay I guess that's a good answer.. so I guess I am naive and somewhat self-centered.. that's okay by me but I still believe I have free will.. I too am in a relationship and I am happy but I do still think that soul mates exist.. but it's a big world and we may never meet them. that's my theory anyway. Thanks for your honesty.

Best Answer

I hope I find a soul mate otherwise my family tree will have a branch from me.

Best Answer