Free will is something we are expected to develop in the course of our existence as humans. It is the only distinctive feature that separate us from beasts. For the fact that we received life as human beings do not qualify us as humans. Free will is the ultimate destiny of mankind. It is the end of the begining into a glorious world where men be free to act out the inclinations of the still small voice we often hear. A world where men will no longer be prisoners of passion, heredity and the social conditioning.

Best Answer

When I am fully aware, and not just reacting out of past conditioning, <br />
then I am free to choose my responses and act appropriately. <br />
The more time I have to research the choices, the more free I am.<br />
My freedom is modified by the law of cause and effect.<br />
I tend to avoid choices likely to have unwanted consequences.

Best Answer

I choose to believe that I do. I can also choose to believe that I don't, if I want to.

Best Answer

At what level? Are we driven by biology? By the chemicals in our body? By the enviroment? By our history, human history? Are you talking about determinism - that all mans volitions are invariably determined by pre-exsisting circumstances? In that sense of course we are - but I still think we can think for ourselves and look and act outside of the box sometimes.

Best Answer

No, I didn't even want to answer this question.

Best Answer