mangomonkey mangomonkey 26-30, F 12 Answers Feb 6 in Dating & Relationships

absolutely

Best Answer

For sure 100%

Best Answer

It certainly helps, but I feel that with the right person, they can be a big part of the process of finding comfort and/or confidence with yourself. Just doesn't happen very often.

Best Answer

I am of a similar opinion. I think the support can give you the reassurance at times when you are questioning yourself.
Thanks for your answer

Best Answer

No need to thank me.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Not necessarily..........but I think you have to truly know what you want from a relationship, know what you can give to a relationship, and then decide when the time is right for you to have that relationship. Good luck ! :-)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

For nothing x

Best Answer

I say yes in a relationship or not in one till you are happy with who you are nothing is going to make one happy.

Best Answer

I definitely think so. I learned that lesson the hard way. I went into the relationship with a low self esteem and came out with an even lower self esteem and I realize a lot of that was self inflicted. If you love and accept yourself completely before commiting to someone your less likely to wonder why they chose you or if you're good enough because you'll already know. And if you know your worth you're less likely to stay with a jerk.

Best Answer

I think it certainly helps.

Best Answer

Yes you do otherwise you are expecting your partner to do for you what you need to do for yourself.

Best Answer

Not really. But a good relationship is where a couple can grow, and each person begin to feel more comfortable with themselves too. Maybe being able to be alone is important though

Best Answer