harveyshideout harveyshideout 31-35, M 3 Answers May 18 in Politics

We all have and exercise free well within the bounds of our thoughts and experiences. It does not mean that a person doesn't have or doesn't exercise his/her free will because they choose to be a follower rather than a leader.

Best Answer

Dad always said do not let your environment dictate to you want to do, but dictated to it. I think he was talking about peer pressure at the time, but it still works for me today.

Best Answer

Everyone follows societies rules just to survive, so everyone is sheep. Whether it be buying a house, a car, merely by walking on a pathway, you are already following a path that is laid out before you, and I mean that in both senses of the term. No one really has free will, we all just carry the illusion of free will. Wealthy or homeless, you live by societies rules and you die by them :)

Best Answer

I agree in part with what you say, however living by social rules is weighed constantly and for sure we all decided to stray from the path from time to tie, perhaps to feel like we are in control.

Best Answer