BellaBeast BellaBeast 18-21, F 16 Answers Apr 22 in Dating & Relationships

Only if you've gave half, otherwise let it go.

Best Answer

No. Unless you built it all together but if you built it all together you most likely not be getting divorced.

Best Answer

I would gladly give all

Best Answer

No. <br />
Prenup.

Best Answer

if she never earned it, why should she get any of it?

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

If she took can of you and your home she deserves half. Those things are work just the same as what the husband does.

Best Answer

is that what marriage is? a contract where she makes herself worthy of being there by doing housework?.. she pays nothing to be there except to cook and clean.....what a crock and glad im never fallin into that trap

Best Answer

If one cheated, they shouldn't get squat. Not even the kids. (Unless they were abused and can prove it)

Best Answer

if we builded it during our time together, then yes

Best Answer

Give half? Half of what? We don't have anything but a still under water after 10 yrs mortgage and a car payment.<br />
Looking to split custody 50/50 though it means I'll be stuck living in the same proximity for another decade and a half. <br />
But assets, there's nothing to give.

Best Answer

It depends on the situation .

Best Answer

Prenup all the way.

Best Answer

That's why you don't get married. Marry a deceptive ******* and you end up losing half of your ****.

Best Answer

There is always that Prenup, or just marry someone that you will trust not to wanna take half.

Best Answer

Nah, trust in loved ones is overrated. Especially someone you live with and apparently are supposed to trust with all your heart. Seen reality too many times to even be fooled once with that BS. Love or no love.

Best Answer

Once you get married it's not all your ****!

Best Answer

I'm talking about the stuff I and/or whoever else earned. Not all my **** you say? Well then, there you go folks, don't get married.

Best Answer