meekgurl meekgurl 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Nah....But i sure hoped it was that way

Best Answer

I wish I was!

Best Answer

I think I was delivered to the Wrong Planet sometimes. ha ha

Best Answer

Despite the fact that me and my sisters look like hextuplets of varying ages, yes I do!

Best Answer

Well it most certainly is a thought to be entertained.

Best Answer

Haha! no, but I used to joke to my parents that I had to be adopted because I look so much different than my sibs. And there are almost no picture of me as a baby.

Best Answer

Haha if I were you I think I'd do aliitle research ... No baby pics at all.. Thats something to think about

Best Answer

there are a few, or at least I think they're of me. lol! my mom showed me a pic of my dad when he was 9, and we looked almost the same, except for the fact that I'm a girl and I had long hair. I can see both of my parents features in my face as an adult.

Best Answer

I hope so

Best Answer

If only. No, I certainly wished that, but I cannot deny my heritage. I look too much like both of those people to think otherwise.

Best Answer

Haha yeah I wish it too sometimes, but i can't deny it either I'm the splitting image of my mom

Best Answer

for a clone or someone else ?

Best Answer

Haha do You think that you were switched at birth with another baby....

Best Answer

who knows but i was adopted so probably not

Best Answer