flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 21 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Health

Yep..The best money can buy

Best Answer

By the time I am 90, they will have perfected the technique they are currently testing-- which allows us to actually regrow our adult teeth.<br />
So, regardless of what happens between now and then, I'm pretty sure that I will have a full set of choppers, thanks to the wonders of modern science.

Best Answer

Only if I keep them in a jar or string them up on a necklace.

Best Answer

Hope so, I only have one filling now and I'm religious with brushing twice a day. I doN't eat sweets, I floss and use listerine so barring accidents and genetics I shoudl be ok.

Best Answer

i'd be surprised if I do, assuming i'm able to remember to be suprised when i'm 90

Best Answer

yep...even if i have to buy them.

Best Answer

Well my dear, that depends if you take care of them NOW!

Best Answer

If I'm alive at 90 I'll be amazed!

Best Answer

No because I don't have all of them now and there aren't too many that haven't at least gotten their wisdom teeth removed by the time they are 30.

Best Answer

Well I've still got them all now so I don't see why not. :-)

Best Answer

i expect to have my teeth for the rest of my life and they may still be around when im 90 but i wont be.

Best Answer

I hope to be gone by then.

Best Answer

I have them all now,

Best Answer

no i don't

Best Answer

I don't have all of them now, but the few that I have will be with me in the ground at 90.

Best Answer