RogueStrikerSXA RogueStrikerSXA 13-15, M 7 Answers Jan 16 in Community

I think young people can experience love. I don't think they should necessarily rush into a sexual relationship; sex is one thing, but you also have to be mentally and emotionally ready for what follows.

Best Answer

yes no sex.

Best Answer

I was reading an article and it said most kids who date at a young age are more likely to have more failed relationships in adulthood then a kid who never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, in say middle or high school. Most people don't think it's acceptable for a 13 year old girl or boy to want someone at they're age.... And some people think it's absolutely adorable.....I really don't care, it's just not something that really appeals to me right now. Im perfectly fine with not having a boyfriend at my age, I've never had a boyfriend either.

Personally I don't really see anything wrong with young love, it's just the whole sex thing that seems to be throwing these kids off. There really shouldn't be any reason why two Tweens would be having sex no matter if they're dating or not. They seem to think that sex is apart of being in a relationship...which is not necessarily true in their predicament. So on that note I think sometimes young love is acceptable and sometimes it isn't. But hey, everyone has opinions :/

Best Answer

All love is acceptable :)

Best Answer

Like a 40 year old going out with a 16 year old?

Best Answer

Young love as in 14 year old girl likes a 13 year old guy.

Best Answer

Wear a rubber

Best Answer

... and unavoidable. Just natural

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Young people should never love. That is simply awful. Save the love for the adults; young people should be all about hate.

Okay now that I got my silly done with. Lets deal with yours. What then heck do you mean *acceptable*?

Best Answer

Not in my house!

Best Answer