blueberry43 blueberry43 31-35, F 22 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Hobbies

biggest loser in loserville...

Best Answer

yesturday i was a loser becasue my hangover took over today im a winner again

Best Answer

That's right, it depends on the weather

Best Answer

I'm nowhere near perfect -- not even in the same ballpark, but I don't think I'm a loser either. To me, life is about constant learning and improvement. The day I die is when I'll finally stop trying to be better at something.

Best Answer

I'm hardly perfect,but think that striving for perfection is what keeps us growing and improving,so I'm always working on it.

Best Answer

somewhere in the middle

Best Answer

i had alot going for me...but other people kept me from doing things that i should have been doing. i don't want to get into detail....but i was born to be a winner, but circumstances i could not control made me the biggest loser i know. and now i have given up

Best Answer

if "almost perfect"<br />
you mean: whole, missingnothing...<br />
then i want to trust and choose to have faith in<br />
He is wildly in love with me...<br />
even tho he Loves me too much to leave me where i am...<br />
comfortable...<br />
incomfort zone...<br />
cuz...<br />
He cares more about my CHARACTER...than my comfort...<br />
what say you?

Best Answer

Perfection = Whole?

Best Answer

Every time I lose in some sense (usually relationship failure) I take up a new hobby to improve. Singing lessons. Guitar lessons. Martial arts. Most recently I decided to learn a new language but have put off starting.. The more I lose the closer to perfection I come..

Best Answer

gee, i coulda learned every language in the world by now if i had your ambition and used your philosophy

Best Answer

Hahaa. Get to it. Met a lot for good friends by pursuing these interests. I wouldn't say I'm ambitious though. I need the distraction to save me from myself. Desperate is probably more accurate.

Best Answer

somewhere between imperfection and perfection I got lost on the matrix of life but losers and winners are more relative than a lot of people may think.

Best Answer

Somewhere in between.

Best Answer

>than0

Best Answer

I just am!

Best Answer

Loser? or Perfect?

Best Answer

I am me! I cannot decide!

Best Answer

at work I am perfect I can be a total loser and still be great, home I am a total social loser, **** the holidays

Best Answer

Wow, that's nice can be a total loser but still be great!

Best Answer

Thank-you

Best Answer

Im far from perfect but im not a loser im a guy haha

Best Answer

Yeah...no one is a loser

Best Answer

Now why r u inbetween everyone perfect in the eyes of the person who loves them so wat if others think different thats there prob u just smile cuz the smile is the key :)

Best Answer