Silentkillx Silentkillx 18-21, F 39 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Community

Yes.

Donyou? SOrry if you dont:(((

Best Answer

lol you go Sir!

Best Answer

everyday, i look in the mirror, "who's that sexy angel looking back at me!"...then i preen like a pretty peacock...and look for more admirers")

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am the antithesis of attractive.

Best Answer

Not particularly but I've been told I am enough times recently that there may be some credence to the theory.

Best Answer

Depends on my mood.

Best Answer

My looks have always gotten me to places with little effort (moreso then most). I am Tall and in great shape with thick long hair...I physically stick out in a room. At a closer glance, you would notice how clean and smoothe my skin is. How nice and full my lips are. How large and playful my eyes are...my smile, how charming it is...

I owe my parents everything for my looks...I had no say in them.

The shame of it is, my mind is often ignored...and I feel that is where my true strength lies.

Best Answer

must be nice

Best Answer

It's funny, people see me and expect me to be a certain Way that I am not. I am much More like Thoreau, and a lot less then an Action Hero. I am very athletic, but I would rather read and write...then race and fight.

Best Answer

I would say yes.. not the conceited type where I think i'm the hottest thing alive but yes I believe i'm attractive.

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

No way in hell.

Best Answer

Aw hell no....

Best Answer

Nope I think I'm the ugliest thing alive.(:

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Lol not really...maybe average... :/

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Hmmph loll

Best Answer

I'm told I'm attractive. My physical appearance I would argue is not my strong suit. I refer to my three C's: Confident, competent, and complimenting. Do those; be sexy.

Best Answer

I love this Answer! Great Answer! Even If your looks are average, you attitude bumps you up to well above average! I always have these discussions with my friends, how attitude affects my perception of the individual.

Best Answer

It's so very true. People will remember the way that you make them feel. If you make you make them smile and laugh the whole time you're around them, they will associate you with feeling good.

Best Answer

no, but its ok.

Best Answer

Meh. I have my good days. Lol

Best Answer

It's all subjective and I can't assess myself on looks alone.

Best Answer

Tastes are personal and very much subjective.

Best Answer

NO, not at all.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

What does that mean?

Best Answer

I dont know it's like a sad face :/....

Best Answer

oh okie dokie artichoke.

Best Answer

I think i'm slightly above average.... but only slightly.

Best Answer