Your brain has two sides. Some people believe that only the left side of your brain is functional, but that's not true. The right side simply processes information in a different way, and is not able to communicate using words as does the left side. The right side processes information like music, art...creative things...subconscious things..<br />
All day long you gather data through the left side of your brain....sometimes too much to process...and sometimes the problems you encounter are not immediately solveable.<br />
The right side of your brain will work on those problems while you are asleep, but in it's own unique way, and it will communicate it's thoughts to you in it's own unique way, using visual symbols, little stories, plays, enactments...however it can best communicate it's ideas. Sometimes the symbols are extremely hard to interpret.<br />
There is a website called dreamvisions.com, and if you type in a dream in the analysis section there, it will isolate each word in your dream and give you the broad interpretation of what that symbol might mean. That helps you to understand the meanings of your dreams better, and how your subconscious mind is communicating.

Best Answer

I have always been fascinated by dreams and their meanings. I will check that site out. Thanks! =)

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

I think it is mostly just your brain processing information/thoughts from the day

Best Answer

I agree. But I really have had times where I have dreampt of the future...my life, what I was doing. And it really came true. Very strange....

Best Answer

Yes dreams are the mind working out things, can let you know many things and uses a bigger part of the mind to do this in your sleep!

Best Answer

Yep, they have revealed many things to me..about myself and what I feel that maybe I was to afraid or distracted to consider in the waking hours.

Best Answer

As far as omens...no. I think your brain is defragging and refiling memories, throwing out unneeded ones, etc...

Best Answer

I think we are capable of knowing so much more about ourselves, but get so caught up in life we don't see it. Dreams help to reveal these things....at least that is the way I see it.

Best Answer