What if your ex told you that he/she wanted to date you again? What would you do?
beautywithin20 beautywithin20 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 19, 2011

i think its hilarious how everyone who answered said their ex had some regret breaking up with them.

people should face the fact that people break up with them, usually for a reason. A reason they can justify with logic; a reason they most of the time dont regret.

and before u ask, yes i have been broken up with and no i dont think he regrets it.

Best Answer

wait til ya meet a great guy.......it makes all the difference in the world

Best Answer

I have reasons to believe my ex regretted it.

Best Answer

I don't know if he does now but I think he will, though. Not because I think I'm some amazing catch but because I was the one person always there for him. Those things seem to be changing for him and hopefully, I'll move on. Right now, if he asked to get back together I'd consider it - I might still be really in love but I wouldn't want to go through that pain again.

Best Answer

I know how you about that. You have to take consideration about personal things and how it can affect you

Best Answer

I think he did at some point. Whether he does now or not, I don't know. Our breakup was SO HARD, but it turned out to be one of the best things for me, because it opened up so many doors. I've now finally found a man whom I love and who truly loves me; him in my life is such an answer to so many prayers and hopes and longings! Either my ex is on the road to the same sort of happiness, or he's spiraling downward. Either way, if he regrets it, he can learn from it. I sure learned a lot.

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

My ex is trying to "reconnect" and constantly says he is sorry he ever broke up with me...at one time I would've given anything to hear that but I've healed and once feelings are gone...they're gone for good.

Best Answer

No. It's never a good idea to go back over old ground. The reasons for the original breakdown will probably still be there too so no. I be a friend but even that would be difficult if an ex is after getting back together.

Best Answer

I know he regrets about it. We were married for 25 years. I am a good looking professional who put up with his cheating for decades. Now I ignore him completely and he kept on asking our sons about me. I WILL NEVER RECONCILE WITH HIM.

Best Answer

they did. one of them is still waiting for me to come back. seriously. another one begged me to come back before n he still keeps his notes about his broken-into-pieces feeling when we broke up on facebook although he's already married. i said no to them.

Best Answer

Ha Ha unlikly.

Best Answer

i hope so ........he was a great guy ;-)

Best Answer

well yea he did. he even told me after he got married to someone else, months after that.

Best Answer

That is something to think about/

Best Answer

oh yeah

Best Answer