ToniFrench ToniFrench 51-55, F 18 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in EP

I'm actually writing a manga (comic book) ba<x>sed of of my extremley strange life. It's coming along pretty nicely.

Best Answer

Im only a video game character, and a Streaw hat pirate

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I meant Straw Hat Pirate

Best Answer

geez, I wish I could remember everything. It would make an interesting book if written properly.

Best Answer

Great

Best Answer

Yeah Ive gone through some pretty amazing things in my life as a whole.. Day to day, however, would make a realy boring book. lol.

Best Answer

OK

Best Answer

Well, I would write an autobiography about living a life honestly of boredom, loneliness, quietude, social awkwardness, peace, and so on if desired.

Best Answer

No one's life is a boring life, just remember that.

Best Answer

Perhaps a short story. If a book was written I'd end up being a minor character.

Best Answer

That was cute. I don't believe it for a minute.

Best Answer

Oh I could write a book about it... But it's only going to be interesting to some oddball people and even they probably wouldn't want to read hundreds of pages of my meandering thoughts.

Best Answer

Wait another 20 years.

Best Answer

It's not in the content of the life, but in the telling of the story that makes it interesting or not.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

someone said that it would be interesting

Best Answer

Wow and so young.

Best Answer

Book series, then a crappy movie, a good TV show, a crappy remake of the movie ba<x>sed on the TV show, a cartoon ba<x>sed on the crappy movie remake

Best Answer

You got that right.

Best Answer

I think so, definitely...

Best Answer

Good luck

Best Answer

actually yes, and it has been suggested that I write it

Best Answer

Great to hear.

Best Answer

yes! but you know, i truly believe that, at least in the hands of the right writer, anyone's life could be. :)

Best Answer

Possibly

Best Answer

nope i think my life is repeated and echoed across the world everyday...I wouldnt write a book about things that are commonplace

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

You please go through MY EXPERIENCES and suggest.

Best Answer

Will do.

Best Answer

Thanks for giving me BA

Best Answer