Tummytocker Tummytocker 51-55, F 11 Answers Apr 18 in Community

Some parts of it definitely have been.

Best Answer

How do you know? Do you just feel that that is what happened?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I wish they could have rewritten the sc<x>ript for me

Best Answer

I'd hope not, otherwise someone has a sick sense of humor.

Best Answer

Nah, He may know the outcome but many chances are there for us to change or adlib

Best Answer

Hell no, if it is then I've had some awful lines.

Best Answer

Yes, and I am the author... I ve got my eraser out a lot.

Best Answer

If so it needs some very serious rewriting!!!!!

Best Answer

No way. No one would believe it if it were a sc<x>ript.

Best Answer

We are all pawns and pieces.

Best Answer

No and **** no. No offense but, these types of questions are incredibly toxic, it's a very dangerous mindset to have thinking in terms of the media. And yes, I'm aware of what you said but denying that your life is sc<x>ripted still means that you think your life may be sc<x>ripted.

Best Answer

Its just a question. I don't know the answer; I'm just curious as to what others may think and might like to comment on.

Best Answer

And if I ask that "I have a friend with this horrible rash in his junk, what would you do?" it TOTALY means that I don't have a rash on my junk, right?

Best Answer

Well..... yeah.

Best Answer

Are you suggesting that I have an answer?

Best Answer

I'm suggesting that you think your life is scripted.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. I've read that supposedly it is, but how can it be when I can make choices? If it is scripted, then it means our exchange was already decided and I don't believe it was.

Best Answer

You not believeing it was is also scripted. Listen, we can debate semantics all you want but in the end it all comes down to the elements of your life you can control. There are things outside your control and things that you can affect. Every day you have a choice "do I work or do I not work", "do I study or do I spend 5 more minutes on facebook", "do drink or do I not drink tonight". And in the end all those choices have a ripple effect. Big breaks are 100% a matter of luck, absolutely random, therefore the expected chance of them happening are 0 (statistics 101).
Which means that you should not count on them, just count on the things you can affect.

Best Answer