I do.
zitanz zitanz 26-30, F 12 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Parenting & Family

not at all.They are very happy with each other.

Best Answer

since I was the one who saw and heard my mother cry growing up, since I was the one who saw the hurt in my mom's eyes and the pain in her words, I know her marriage wasn't a match in heaven; I believe they loved each other, in their own dysfunctional ways, but could they both have been more suited to other partners? I definitely think so.

Best Answer

I think that there is no one who is "perfect" and that God's plan to bring them together was perfect

Best Answer

Nothing is perfect

Best Answer

For a long time she did , she tolerated all sorts but stayed to give us security , with age he has mellowed and become the best dad and husband and the past is all forgotten , I feel resentful and confused sometimes though but I wouldn't want to rock the boat as things seem perfect

Best Answer

I myself,do...but I have a story about one of my best friends.

She was never close to her alcoholic,immature,and sometimes abusive father,who called her names,and drank a 20 pack a day. He treated her mother like she was his mother,and they were always fighting,he was addicted to **** and never had sex with her(the mother obviously). My friend called him by his first name and hated him,she felt her and her mom whom she loved deserved better than that ***. One day,her mother devorced her father,she was never happier. It took 2 years to stop having nightmares about him,and to stop drinking herself,but she did. Eventually she got a new dad,and her mother got a new boyfriend. It's what they always needed.

Oh how I envy there perfect new family,I was stuck with my father even after my mother moved to heaven.

Best Answer

She did, now she is very happy with another guy and im happy for her.

Best Answer

Not really... I think they about deserved each other ..

Best Answer

Absolutely not

Best Answer