BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 15 Answers Feb 21 in Food

They try to, but the with the loudness or their voice, it might as well be public. :/

Best Answer

nope! My dog loves me unconditionally! I can't do anything wrong in his eyes! Oh...except when I don't give him all the bacon off my plate.

Best Answer

Yes, and I don't even have any =O

Best Answer

Its a fact.My border collie gives me written assessments at the end of each day and pointers as to how to serve her more effectively.Evening BB :)

Best Answer

Helllloooo Pedrooooooooo !!! :D

Best Answer

Yes,,, If they don't notice I see their stares and feel the tension when I am in the room! They just know Im the one that feeds them so they shape up quickly! lol

Best Answer

yes my cat is always judging

Best Answer

Cats are basically the cheerleaders of the animal kingdom. They laze around all the time and expect everyone to do everything for them. Look down at everyone else in contempt. Think they're superior to everyone. Are quick to get their claws out and bite viciously. But they're so damn cute everyone gives them a pass. :)

Best Answer

think they have my number

Best Answer

Yes, he is.

Best Answer

I would just avoid eye contact , you know. They probably do.

Best Answer

My cats don't give a damn.

Best Answer

HAHA. Everyday...

Best Answer

now that's hard core anxiety

Best Answer