I have nothing to hide but I do think our privacy is violated often

Best Answer

I have nothing to hide..........but yes it can be

Best Answer

I am an American, I have no privacy!

Best Answer

you got that right

Best Answer

nothing to hide cept for these doomsday plans.

Best Answer

post them in the cloud..they will be safe there lol

Best Answer

i have nothing to hide. but i do appreciate my privacy. im not an animal having it all on display!

Best Answer

i got nothing to hide :)

Best Answer

The "nothing to hide" crowd simply doesn't get it. Knowing that nearly everything we say and do can be monitored has the potential to have a chilling effect in ways we probably can't even imagine. I simply don't trust the government enough to believe they won't use anything they can find through data mining against people they consider meddlesome, undesirable, or politically unacceptable. In a sense, we may all have something to hide in this era of warrantless wiretaps and ubiquitous surveillance.

Best Answer

tapping AP phones is proof of that..as well as IRS targeting certain political groups...

Best Answer

Absolutely. And the Patriot Act has already been used to target anti-war groups, including Quaker pacifists. Don't know about you, but I'm sure glad we're being protected from those terrorist Quakers...

Best Answer

lol yeah we are all screwed..billion bullets..surveillance...drones to be common on the USA

Best Answer

My privacy is violated everyday. The only thing that I keep secret is ep. And really I have nothing to hide here. It's just every part of my privacy is bothered or touched and this is my get away and I don't want it bothered. :)

Best Answer

i value my privacy

Best Answer

It can be, but it shouldn't be. I have plenty to hide, none of it is illegal or wrong. But I shouldn't have to put up with someone knowing my personal secrets.

Best Answer

I've got nothing to hide. But it reminds me of the old Holocaust story that begins, "When they came for the Jews...."

Best Answer

I don't have anything to hide, still I like my privacy respected like any other normal person.

Best Answer