well i'm asian and i'm not good at cars, math, computers, can't play an instrument, can't break dance... but i am pretty good at call of duty
lorsive lorsive 22-25, M 18 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in WTK

Very interesting question. I think the pitfalls of stereotyping are to blame for this.

Best Answer

What's up with these questions that are so generalizing? I don't get it! <br />
We seriously need to stop being so rash in our thought process; how can one say well this person did this and that and whatever else horrible thing, so now there is a chance they represent every single person in that group....ugggh....these questions!!

Best Answer

What a delightful change. Its usually the other way round.

Best Answer

I'm half norwegian, I wish I could tan just once in my life...

Best Answer

Definitely......the color of my skin pretty much groups me in with all of their bad actions.

Best Answer

You sound like a cool dude. Who cares about your race? But I heard that the computer fad may go on for a few more years so you should study that a little before the next call of duty is released.

Best Answer

Yes.. I see many ignorant black people on a daily.. And I ask myself why????

Best Answer

Every race has a few bad apples that make us (all races) look bad

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yes because of the music..it gives some people an image of everyone in my race to be like that and im not at all.

Best Answer