insearchofmylove insearchofmylove 31-35, M 11 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Good service gets a tip, bad service doesn't.<br />
I don't do percentage calculation when it comes to tipping. I round up to the next whole Euro. If that means less than 50 cents tip, I add another Euro. So my tip is always between 0.50€ and 1.49€.<br />
If the service was extraordinarily awesome, I might add another Euro... but that is rare nowadays.

Best Answer

Standard rates, usually even if the service isn't great... more, if it's above and beyond what I'd expect.

Best Answer

At least standard rate, or a bit more.

Best Answer

In line with service

Best Answer

I tip 20%. Most people consider standard 15% around here. But if they are not up to par in a noticeable way, I do cut back. I work in hospitality and appreciate customer service. I never stiff them though.

Best Answer

I go with the service. I've had great service and I've had lousy service. One time - and so far only one time - I had service so bad that I left no tip. Instead, I filled out the comment card on the back of the menu. [:{)

Best Answer

At minimum 15% more if warranted.

Best Answer

I just do it standard rates unless the waiter is really reckless and impolite.

Best Answer