I really want to know. My answer is no but I'm instrested to know why others believe. If you care to know why I dont believe it will inbox me. please do not judge people on their answer each person has their own belifs and their reason to back it up.
Teyiah Teyiah 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

I think that is dumb, the bible says no man knows the day the time nor the hour when the world is going to end . He God himself will come like a thief in the night. so no I don't believe the world is going to end in 9 days time.

Best Answer

I'm still hoping for the end to this materialistic era and the beginning of a more spiritual one. I think that's what the Mayans had in mind. But I doubt anything will happen.

Best Answer

I wish.

Best Answer

No.It will have one day without us expecting it.

Best Answer

don t care at the moment if it happens so be it

Best Answer

Definitely not by Korean hands. LOL Another rocket in the ocean. Are they gluing those rockets together with Elmer's glue?

Best Answer

I don't believe it will, but that doesn't stop me from wishing.

Best Answer

Everything ends, it just a matter of time. Why not this month or the next....live ever day like it could be last

Best Answer

I thought it was meant to be the 12th day of the 12th month, but no, not in a literal sense anyway.

Best Answer

Hell No !!!

Best Answer

No but I am looking forward to laughing at the nutters.

Best Answer