I do not believe it and yet, I can be wrong. In a way, I say why not and in the other hand, I wish it would not happen.

Best Answer

i sure hope not

Best Answer

Well I think we survived 21 December 2012. We are all here. Maybe they meant 21 December 2096.

Best Answer

No, but we can hope for a change to come. Our world certainly needs it! BTW - I have visited the Mayan ruins in Belize and it was such an awesome experience. To see what was made by human hands, truly amazing!

Best Answer

the world could end tomorrow. i dont think it will really end but its definitely a possiblity because we could die at anytime.

Best Answer

Somehow, I doubt it.

Best Answer

I think wen god is ready he will distroy it wen he wants to it might be tonight u ne er no

Best Answer

we'll see when we get there, I'm excited. <br />
maybe the mayans ran out of stone to carve on

Best Answer

No, I bet the government keeps alot of secrets from us. If Area 51 and the government created the Chupecabra are true, why on earth would they tell us about the world ending. How could they tell the world ending? And scientists are finding reasons why the world WONT end.

Best Answer

I hope so. I just closed escrow on my condo in Hell.

Best Answer

Well the bible no one who the day when the son of man cometh so the best thing to do is make sure your soul is in order when that day do come

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

I truly believe I will enjoy the people panicking about it.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer