YungTaku YungTaku 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Movies & TV

I get my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

Best Answer

Lmao!!!!!!

Best Answer

DEFINITELY the way to go!

Best Answer

TRUST NO ONE!!

Best Answer

The official party organ of Rupert Murdoch and the Tea Party? Not on your life!

Best Answer

They've actually had more true news on Fox News this year than they've ever had. No matter which news source you watch though, you need to check your facts instead of believing blindly like a sheep.

Best Answer

well their political affiliations are obvious, so I trust them the same as Id trust a political broadcast from the republican party....

Best Answer

FOX is closer to being honest and has more real news than the leftist propaganda machine of NBC, PBS, CBS, ABC, or CNN. I haven't trusted anything those liars said since Damn Rather (CBS anchor) said, "The facts were made up but the story was true." The leftist media just makes up facts. I don't trust them.

Best Answer

Im pretty sure YoungTurks got fox news beat when it comes to honesty

Best Answer

I don't trust any news they play it for the ratings always have. They slant and lie for a good sounding story

Best Answer

Yeah, I watch them and eat Styrofoam - the miracle food!

Best Answer

I am so gonna google that

Best Answer

i trust most news broadcasts the last thing they want to do is mislead the public , bad for their business and reputation

Best Answer