TwoTearsInABucket316 TwoTearsInABucket316 31-35, M 11 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in EP

I've been on here long enough to know that my long term and some of my new friends are genuine. I "study" profiles and what's in there is pretty revealing about someone, you have to be discerning though, to sort what is in jest, from what is serious.

Best Answer

We don't really need to trust people here. <br />
All that people have to do is consider the messages/answers they recieve here and then decide is that good advice? or is that true? Is that wisdom? You don't even have to look at the name of the person giving the advice.

Best Answer

I dont trust ppl in front of me,never mind say here lol.

Best Answer

I think that you have to give people time. I never trust someone straight away. The current biggest troll around is very obvious and hopefully EP admin will deal with it after the weekend - although to be honest I'm not so bothered by her now she has let go of always having the hottest questions. It was boring seeing fakely answered questions occupying that position.

Best Answer

trust noone... but don't care about not trusting them....

Best Answer

I don't trust anyone 'easily', especially on-line where people can hide behind a monitor. And I think the trolls are easy to spot by their questions/behavior and my intuition & gut feeling about them.

Best Answer