I deeply mistrust religious people. They shouldn't be allowed to air their antiquated views in and around impressionable people as the cancer of deity can seriously retard the normal, progressive and evolving species, that we are.
theloner1982 theloner1982 31-35, M 15 Answers Feb 1 in Health

I trust people people based off of how they treat me as a human being, not based off of what they believe in.

Best Answer

i dont trust them on a personal level... but i think this is a bit too toxic. associating incredibility with someone simply for the reason of being religious is stupid.

Best Answer

Thank you. Another reasonable response.

Best Answer

To me, there's nothing wrong with people that believe in god(s)/goddess(es). As far as trusting, I'm usually careful with trusting anyone before I know them personally.

Best Answer

I believe that all people should be free to believe and speak as they wish.

Best Answer

you are one of the few whose posts i enjoy.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

If you believe that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self replicating bits w/c then turned into dinosaurs --- makes perfect sense ha?

People are entitled to believe anything and whatever they want. I BELIEVE IN GOD and I put my entire trust, faith hope and soul to God. You may say anything against me but I stand with my belief in God.

Best Answer

I may question their reasoning on the subject ,I don't believe it makes them be more or less anything.

Best Answer

I don't believe, and i don't like having people's views on the subject shoved down my throat but it's a bit simplistic to assume all people who believe in god cannot be trusted - there are probably quite a few agnostic and atheist serial killers, even if they don't believe someone is telling them to do it. I say people can believe or not believe what they like, if they do it quietly :)

Best Answer

why dont you leave them to their devices and you subscribe tro yours,what you are subscribing to goes deeper than beliefs it is tantamount to censorship in your favour.people are equally impressionable to whatever you are peddlingand your mistrust is your biased view of religeon.we gave you free reign to air your views but want to muzzle those who disagree,go to north korea maybe they can learn from a fool like youa thing or two,

Best Answer

Typical enlightened intolerance.

Best Answer

Trust must be at lower level to be cautious! Religious people fear God on need basis. Not all the time :)

Best Answer

I smell a troll...

Best Answer

Why? I hate religion, like I hate fascism. People who live their lives to the tune of a made-up character from a second-hand source troll my life.

Best Answer

....I smell a bigot....

Best Answer

I smell a religious pervert...

Best Answer

See? I told you.

Best Answer

Are you American?

Best Answer

Why is that relevant?

Best Answer

We hold these truthes.....

Best Answer

You're a laughing stock patriot.

Best Answer

I'm not even American!

Best Answer

So many people don't read these days

Best Answer

Coming from the plank who wrote 'thruthes'. ;)

Best Answer

Another error!

Best Answer

I spelled it correctly, and English isn't even my first language!

Best Answer

No you didn't!

Best Answer