catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 24, 2011

I trust my instinct. If something doesn't sound/feel/seem right to me, that's usually because it isn't. I trust my instinct every time where people are concerned and if something seems "odd" about them, its usually because it is.

Best Answer

I trust my instincts.<br />
Sometimes they are influenced by fear, but if it's rational in the moment, I heed them.

Best Answer

fear obstucts faith we need to line up our lives to Gods will so that we have his blessing and let go of all fear by forgiving others completely for our own sakes God will deal with our enemies.

Best Answer

I always trust my intincts, they have never ever let me down.

Best Answer

Well considering my gut is usually right I follow that.

Best Answer

Apart from being trapped in an extremely small space I have no fear so I usually go with instinct

Best Answer

I trust my instincts and my fear, which is part of our instincts. Learning how to listen to and make good use of your own fear is the subject of one of my favorite books, The Gift of Fear by Gavin DeBecker. We were given our instincts, including fear, for a good reason.

Best Answer

kidney stones

Best Answer