MushroomFaerie148 MushroomFaerie148 22-25, F 14 Answers Jun 19, 2010

No...I just accept I screwed up and apologize. If it becomes an issue...I blame the screw-up fairy and move on.

Best Answer

Nope : If it`s wrong it`s wrong and when it`s Right it`s Right , Just as there`s a Differance Between Day and Night , To Deny a truth is to Deny ones Honor . Paschar

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

I used too. A lot. <br />
Now, not so much. It is just not a cool thing to do.

Best Answer

rather weakly yes, but I usually don´t have much conviction, so I don´t get away with it most of the time.

Best Answer

I believe everyone does, even those who say "I know I'm wrong. And I have the right to be!" Even they are trying to justify being wrong.... because it's a right. lol<br />
I think we all have big blind spots when it comes to our own "wrongness". <br />
However, when I know I am wrong, I think I'm pretty good at taking responsibility. I hope so anyway.

Best Answer

I just assume that everything I do is right, no matter what!

Best Answer

Yes, I'm a very conscientious sinner.

Best Answer

Sometimes I still do. One of the cool things I have learned fairly late in life is how it is okay to be wrong, it's okay to make mistakes. Everybody does. So, it isn't the issue it was in my early years when I was so afraid of other people's censure that I reacted defensively to everything. Life is easier this way, now.

Best Answer

i thought all guys do

Best Answer

I try not to do them in the first place.

Best Answer

Yes always.

Best Answer