carolannP carolannP 61-65, M 20 Answers Nov 3, 2010

I thought the lingerie was supposed to BE the outfit?

Best Answer

I can't wear chicken patterned clothes all the time , can I?

Best Answer

now that the government research via mymy is closed...i just won't worry about it...sigh.. **teary**

Best Answer

Usully yes but occasionally I will wear a favorite cammy and panties that do not match my outfit

Best Answer

I generally do to a point, but since I've been wearing women's clothes everyday for years it's an automatic thing for me and sometimes I say the hell with it and grab whatever's on top. Of course I always wear a black bra beneath a dark top and likewise a light colored bra under a light top. Common sense, no? But has anyone but me noticed how many girls are wearing black bras under almost everything? The only item that seems to be consistently black everyday, when I have on male outerwear, for work !duh!, is pantyhose or knee-highs. They're always jet black and look exactly like men's black socks. And over the years hardly anyone ever noticed anything amiss, save for a couple of female co-workers, one of which I've had a long term relationship with and a grad srtudent that I had a fling with. Oh, and I don't own any men's shirts. All mine are women's and no one has ever noticed that they button right over left. The few days a week that I sill work are the only times I have to wear anything hinting at maleness, and I function quite well all other times as a woman.

Best Answer

Sometimes! depends on my mood!

Best Answer

not always but it can be fun to do this and if it makes you happy then it is worth doing and anyway matching lingerie is always sexy any fun to wear

Best Answer

Usually in summers or when I dress formal.

Best Answer

No. if the clothes are sheer enough to show underwear, then one should wear a nude bra or undergarments. Exception would be if wearing a tank top or similar and bra straps will show no matter what, in which case I try to match (black top, black bra) or do something interesting with colors (orange top, purple bra).

Best Answer

Lingerie is my outfit. Damn ... I put it on wrong again didn't I

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

Nope, gave that all up years ago never could find denim briefs to match my Levis. Now I just go without

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I do and I don't. My crossdressing instinct is to match as closely as possible, but occasionally I like the deliberate reversal - like a black or red bra under a semi sheer white blouse.

Best Answer