I have tried Twitter and have an Account. It's too hard to find the other Twitter's I like to keep track of. I got some I follow and every-time I come on. I keep seeing my Followers Tweeting the Same stuff all the time. Which I see every day and month previously and was getting Old and Too Boring for me. I have not been of interest to be known or know of anyone, so I feel now like my Tweets as my moments of thoughts. Just is ignored. It has gotten me Apathetic with the place for now. It was almost the most exciting when they landed the Mars Curiosity for a time. Where I was getting some interesting News Coverage and Following a Host on Ancient Aliens Show. Yet they use too many codes and infer to other followers for other Followers and the Tweets no longer say anything to me, but links and codes that I can't follow. Gets on my nerves.<br />
There is a Trick to the limit of characters in a tweet and I have tried with this ... Is to say things in small Paragraphs, and then Do Following Tweets in small Paragraphs if there is a lot to say. Sometimes I shrink my words up some and Abbreviate.

Best Answer

no see no need to

Best Answer

#yes

Best Answer

only on EP

Best Answer

nope, I don't '****'

Best Answer