cpgnatly cpgnatly 41-45, M 3 Answers Oct 11, 2012

No. I don't understand this at all.

Best Answer

It's very straightforward. Only bisexuals have choice and wonder if they were born with it or made it. Heterosexuals and homosexuals both know we didn't have choice and that we were in fact born with it.

Best Answer

I understand neither the logic, nor the sentence structure.

Best Answer

A heterosexual is born attracted to the opposite sex when their hormones hit. A homosexual is born attracted to the same sex when their hormones hit. Both groups are aware of this having been through it. Bisexuals have choice because they are attracted to all sexes. They are the only group that can make the mistake of not knowing they were born with their sexual orientation.

Best Answer

I'd say that's debatable.

Best Answer

I'm heterosexual. You can debate all you want but I still know who I am and how my sexuality came into being. It was never a choice. You can judge and be deemed false by those that know. I don't require your thinking to be correct to know the truth of my condition. The truth of my condition has demonstrated you are bisexual.

Best Answer

Oh I never meant to imply you weren't heterosexual. I apologize if it seemed that way.

Best Answer

You said it was debatable. You can't debate the color of a red light with any credence. Nor can you debate my sexuality was something I was born with.

Best Answer

Correct--but I wasn't referring to your sexuality when I said "it" was debatable. The "it" was the questioning and/or certainty of someone's sexuality and whether sexuality can change and whether it can be influenced by certain experiences.

Best Answer

Actually there is no hormonal difference between gay and strait males or bi's.

Best Answer

It's not unusual for young boys to go through a Homosexual phase. Full sexual development may not occur until the late teens.

Best Answer

That is true. I just always come back to this thought regarding choice. I've said it before but I'll repeat. We have no choice as to who we are attracted to. We have a choice over whether or not we act on that attraction. Mainstream and adult actors prove everyday that you can have a love scene (a kiss or something far more) with someone even if you're not attracted to them. That's a choice of action. But the actual attraction--no way. The anecdotal evidence alone is overwhelming. Women watch Thor and see Chris Hemsworth with his shirt off. You think they make a choice whether to find him attractive? It's either there or not. Replace that with any other guy or change the scenario so it's a guy who sees the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. There's also plenty of anecdotal evidence of people knowing they shouldn't pursue something, but they can't help the attraction--boss, coworker, married individual, whatever. Now if you're bisexual, same thing. You choose whether to pursue a relationship with one person, multiple people of the same sex, multiple people of different sexes, total abstinence. Who you date or have sex with is a choice. But who you're attracted to isn't. Back to the original post, if someone realizes they are homosexual and question whether they were born that way or ended up that way as a result of some experience(s), I don't see why that makes them bisexual. Maybe I'm missing the OP's point. It just doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me. I know that there is some agenda, but I can't figure out what that agenda is.

Best Answer