cpgnatly cpgnatly 41-45, M 2 Answers Oct 11, 2012

No. I don't understand this at all.

Best Answer

It's very straightforward. Only bisexuals have choice and wonder if they were born with it or made it. Heterosexuals and homosexuals both know we didn't have choice and that we were in fact born with it.

Best Answer

I understand neither the logic, nor the sentence structure.

Best Answer

A heterosexual is born attracted to the opposite sex when their hormones hit. A homosexual is born attracted to the same sex when their hormones hit. Both groups are aware of this having been through it. Bisexuals have choice because they are attracted to all sexes. They are the only group that can make the mistake of not knowing they were born with their sexual orientation.

Best Answer

I'd say that's debatable.

Best Answer

I'm heterosexual. You can debate all you want but I still know who I am and how my sexuality came into being. It was never a choice. You can judge and be deemed false by those that know. I don't require your thinking to be correct to know the truth of my condition. The truth of my condition has demonstrated you are bisexual.

Best Answer

Oh I never meant to imply you weren't heterosexual. I apologize if it seemed that way.

Best Answer

You said it was debatable. You can't debate the color of a red light with any credence. Nor can you debate my sexuality was something I was born with.

Best Answer

Correct--but I wasn't referring to your sexuality when I said "it" was debatable. The "it" was the questioning and/or certainty of someone's sexuality and whether sexuality can change and whether it can be influenced by certain experiences.

Best Answer