Algebra is a higher level, calculus is higher, and so on. Knowing long division doesn't make one a master of math, nor any other level. They are all true, but truth unfolds. layers upon layers upon layers. All true. And each to build on a higher truth and/or to be discarded if found to be useless.
FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 6 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Hobbies

Deep. Now I have to spend the night in significant thought. Somebody help me with my knee, I can't do the lotus position as easily as I used to. Thank you....oooooooommmmmmm.

Best Answer

Hmm, have not Gödel's incompleteness theorem kicked out the wind from the sail of these hierarchical onion-skin assumptions about higher and lower truths once and for all? Have not he showed that raising complexity in fact makes a system even more vulnerable to inherent inconsistencies?

Best Answer

LOL! All left brain, and no right brain? Can't function well that way -- balance is important!

Best Answer

I am not a big fan of the laterality hypothesis either :) However, Gödel's theorem actually opens up the way towards more "righty" ways of looking for the "truth", so keep rocking!

Best Answer

Yup the levels of truths are only as truthful as the people are ect.

Best Answer

Yes, and/or as aware of the people are. Some people think they have the whole truth, when they have only just mastered the beginnings. Thanks for responding.

Best Answer