KenWX KenWX 61-65, M 21 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes...and I can sum it up briefly....The more relatives that are present on any given holiday, the slower time will move...the effect is more evident as the vodka supply dwindles.

Best Answer

The basic concepts, yes, but I can't even begin to understand the math involved.

Best Answer

The farther away you live from your relatives, the better you like them.

Best Answer

Special relativity states that time is relative to speed. Imagine you're traveling at the speed of light. and another you is just there sitting on the computer. The one traveling travels through time slower than the one reading this. Therefore once the traveling you comes back he would look younger than you. let's say you and the one traveling is 40 and he comes back 20 years later he would then be 60 and you would be 86. The faster you are the slower time is for you.

General relativity involves gravity with the rate of time. Greater gravity is slower time.

Best Answer

Its all relative

Best Answer

Of course. Everything is relative.

Best Answer

I read an article..it explained the theory of realtivity so simply, and then later in the day, i was trying to see if i could explain it in my own words..not a chance in hell of being able to do that confidently..it got all twisted, and messed up.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I did up to 3rd year physics during my science degree and we definitely covered The Theory of Relativity. That was over 20 years ago now and I certainly don't remember everything but I still have a reasonable knowledge of the basics.

Best Answer

And...?

Best Answer

Yes , If I take her out to dinner I get stuck with the check .

Best Answer

I know it, but I don't get the whys.

Best Answer

Generally, but not specifically.

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

yep :D but not Justin Biebers "talent" D: so many secrets!

Best Answer

well, KenWX

is all kinda relative and it's not really there

respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Relatively.

Best Answer

I think so o.O

Best Answer