Yes and Mark Twain said it best , A good lie can run half way around the world while the truth is still putting on it's shoes . Modern day translation , Most people will believe a big lie and not trust in the real truth .<br />
Quote Jack Nicolson : From a few good men , Some people Can't handle the truth .

Best Answer

Many don't want to hear the truth because then it makes them accountable.

Best Answer

The Truth sets everyone Free. Those who run from it, deserve the Lie.

Best Answer

indeed, they must!

Best Answer

we must

Best Answer

= |

Best Answer

cause its nobodys else's biz

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Because she/he is thinking first of how people will react. With your explanation in the right timing, right place, calmness and evidence (if needed).

Best Answer

The truth separates the people from the sheep.

Best Answer

No one gonna gain whether we say truth or lie...<br />
Its your own qualities which counts... And only you who knows whether we are what ???

Best Answer

well i find that explaining the truth can become tiresome so remaining silent is just the easier option.

Best Answer

Of course. Could be lots of reasons.<br />
For example, this morning I'd love to be able to go to my son's school and tell his teacher how much I dislike her attitude and her methods. Then I'd like to go to the principal's office and tell her that I think the school policies are asinine in several respects. Then I'd like to tell them how much my son has regressed and gotten ill since he started in this school system three years ago....then I'd like to tell them that they can all go jump in the proverbial....<br />
Well, you see what I mean. <br />
It's what I'd like to say. But instead, I will be diplomatic, and I will say only parts of it.

Best Answer

Because the whole point of lying is to replace something negative with something positive, or at least better than the truth. And it's easy to tell people something nice rather than something negative, because people tend to be more receptive to nice things.

Best Answer

I have too crappy a memory to be a liar. :o) Hi, Splash !

Best Answer

*waves flipper* - missed you on NYE

Best Answer

I know. I'm sorry. I was sick as a dog. Did you have fun?

Best Answer

yeah, i can't even remember the last time i went out for NYE, and with the EP connection it had an additional surreal quality

Best Answer

sorry you were sick

Best Answer

Next time :o)

Best Answer

Absolutely...but in the end, truth does prevail, no matter the backlash.

Best Answer