BlackEyedBean BlackEyedBean 41-45, F 11 Answers Feb 4 in Community

Nope. Couldn't get through the Manual For Understanding Women: Part One, because it was longer than I am tall.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Better then I understand women lol

Best Answer

Often but not always. I don't think that all behaviour, personality and views are gender specific - people are just made up differently.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

yea ,,hrs and wanting to give our kids what we didn't have has caused a mess ,I have good kids but I was strict and now they are too,,,, and have good kids,,, but both sides are lost and then throw in mixed kids and I don't know where we are heading ,but that hasn't fixed anything like most who were for it said it would and I am not a biggott and if that wasn't enough now kids a gender bent in grade school

Best Answer

...I think you might want to consider broadening your horizons a tad bit, sir.

Best Answer

I raised mine ,,I take care of my own <I follow the teachings of God and I guess I have been broadened as much as I can stand and if you think the world is better now then you need to broaden your's
I have seen more man made aids go from labor saving to labor ending ,,now no on knows what hard work is ,and I am done ,,let the power go down and I hope you can find a man like me ,,who can always take care of his,,,,and I have mixed grandchildren,,,a daughter raising 2 alone her man was murdered and my middle one raises foster kids with AIDS,,my other 2 girls take care of the handicapped and I was in a life saving service and serve my fellow man but I don't have to like how they spit on my GOD ,,,my horizons are too broad thank you

Best Answer

how many have you put you life on the line for ,,,,I lost count

Best Answer

I'm sorry, sir. Maybe I misunderstood. When you said mixed kids and .. What did you mean by a gender bent? I should have clarified and I am sorry I was too quick in my response.

Best Answer

what i meant about gender bent is what do kids in grade school know about sex and if they are gay,,,,I have had to tell my 5 yr old he wasn't gay,,,,he likes a female avatar ,and I told him online someone would think he was a girl until they seen he was a boy by his name,, and he told me he must be gay then cause he wanted the girl avatar ,,,I had to explain he was to young to understand but it was when people of the same sex like each other like boy friend and girlfriend ,,,he said then I guess I ain't gay then Daddy I have to many girlfriends ,,,,,where do kids in grade school get that ,,,we got interested in girls when they started developing and we seen they had something we didn't,,,,I unfortunately learned about sex real young but I didn't want to know ,,,but I had to get a hold of a 31 yr old for flirting with my 13 yr old granddaughter ,,he told her he was 13,,no 31 yr old boy is going to mess with my grandchildren and not regret it deeply and I mean deeply,,,,they will cry

Best Answer

ask most mixed kids where they fit in ,,,I have a granddaughter by marriage mixed and her 3 kids are mixed ,,they ask on here if they are racist to love one color over the other,,,ask a few where they fit ,,white s kill whites ,,blacks kill blacks ,,,,and they wonder why we all cant get along ,,,we got along just fine when I was a kid ,,,color wasn't an issue and boys knew what girls were for and men wanted girls not men

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Gender is composed of so many variables ,each tradeable to the other that to truly understand is impossible ,

Best Answer

I wonder if perhaps society places far too much value on stereotypes then: all women love shopping, all women are drama queens, all women hide their age etc etc.

Best Answer

sigh true

Best Answer

So then all men think with their... You know... Too? I don't really believe that either. What do you think?

Best Answer

Not true , we think with our passions what ever they may be

Best Answer

yea an x or y cell real hard what is holy called common ,,what is common called holy ,,,the world is lost and trying to convince the Christians they are because we believe what God said and they believe their heart ,,the part of the body that can defile it, for out of it comes all malice ,the Bible says the heart is wicked above all things and I think history speaks volumes to the truth of that statement

Best Answer

I am not a Christian and feel that wicked is a subjective term , To harm others is wicked and that includes judgement ,and from that judgement inflicting harm ,sadness and exclusion ,

Best Answer

and it comes from the heart Aka brain,,but it will lead you to do evil things if unchecked,,,,did you know France killed religion,,,,no religion allowed 3 yrs ,,the had a godis of reason,, a ***** dressed like a queen,,men divorced their wives and layed with men ,,no one paid taxes ,,,no law,,,,,it only took 3 yrs to fix that problem,,,,when the new testament says the prophets laid dead in the street 3 days and the world celebrated their deaths,,,and after 3 days they got up and punished the wicked ,,,the prophets were the Old ,,and New testament ,,,they tried to kill it but found that to be a mistake ,,,look it up after 1798 under Nepolion ,,,,,killing Gods word has been tried many times but here we are ,,,,I know it like the men who wrote it ,,because the same spirit that inspired them to write it ,,teaches me its meaning ,,and you can pretend to be wiser than a man lead by the spirit all you want ,,,in the end the wise in their own mind will be judged and burned,,,,believe it or not ,,,the word has stood the test of time ,,no matter how many men try to kill it

Best Answer

if I offend in my thinking I am sorry ,,,for what the word of God says I will never be sorry and its signs for this day have never been more clear for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear what the spirit of God has hid in simplicity for His Children

Best Answer

Of course, and there in lies the problem, I understand too much.

Best Answer