ChicaAudaz ChicaAudaz 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 1, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

I had a facebook account but I closed it down because I grew tired of reading the excruciating minutiae of everyone's lives minute by minute.

Best Answer

No. I don't even understand why people are so comfortable at sharing their private lives with strangers.

Best Answer

No, I find it to be a narcissistic pursuit.

Best Answer

yes, I use both. I started both in 2009. In the beginning, it was so cool. (I guess like everything else) but as the time went on, I started to not like FB much anymore. I do like Twitter. I have many followers on Twitter. Most are all ppl I met there, not many family members or real life friends and I like it that way.<br />
FB is a different story. All/most of my friends on fb , except for news groups are either family, or friends in real life, and that's why I began to dislike it. Im forced to read post from ppl that I don't want to see. But, have to choice ,, I cant unfriend them, their family. So, the resentment builds up and I wind up getting in a pissed mood when I go on and I go on because there really are alot of groups and news groups that I enjoy reading from. I actually do wish that I never joined,, I think I was a happier person before fb..

Best Answer

Twitter, i don`t understand the point of it but i just tweet anything that makes me happy, Hashtag Weird

Best Answer

facebook, but i only look at the fact pages really. twitter i don't really like because it just seems really stupid

Best Answer