Questionator Questionator 26-30 111 Answers Nov 10, 2010

Question of the Day

When I am caught short then there is no alternative sometimes.I initially would look for a Bar and request the use of their facilities and buy a glass of orange.Next option,department store,they are safe and clean however not so many around unless you are in town.Third option drive home if not too far away.Very last resort would be to use Public Toilets,they are not safe places,strange people loiter around them,I would make sure I had my whits about me and only enter if it looked safe to do so.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

A diaper is so much easier and gets me horny for later or maybe even for a quick rub off right there.

Best Answer

Only if I was desperate.I would go to store or fast food place to use theirs,but they ae not always clean.Now I have pooped my panties twice,I think I would rather just hold as long as possible them go in my panties.I know they are clean and its more fun anyway.

Best Answer

If ya' gotta go ya' gotta go, but I am a professional squatter lol, and when I say professional I mean, no I don't leave a mess for others. I also carry pump hand sanitizer in there and blast the toliet if I feel like it really needs it...maybe it's too much or maybe I just don't want other people's junk. No offense to the world of public toliet users!

Best Answer

i have to sometimes..but i allways wonder why some of them are locked..are they afraid someone will get in and clean them...........

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I don't really have a choice since I'm an OTR truck driver. But it surprises me how nasty some people can be. Are they like this in their own homes??

Best Answer

i dont usally do but if i have to. i dont like going cuz when u pee it maked sounds. and other peoples butts have touched them its gross

Best Answer

I tear off pieces of toilet paper until I have created a mask upon the porcelain terror that is a publicly used restroom. And I cover my junk with my hand when I flush. They always splash all over the place.. it's so harrowing.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I don't like to but I sometimes don't really have a choice.

Best Answer

When I was younger I never did I'd rather explode... Now I do when I feel I really need too.<br />
That's after being two years in the army.

Best Answer

Never . In my country you'd prefer to die rather than using public restrooms . They stink like a splash pot of an indian urinal during mango season .

Best Answer

If there's no handy clump of bushes, then there's no other option, is there?

Best Answer

If you want to call a street corner a 'restroom'.

Best Answer

I usually use the restroom but a bit leary of sitting down at some. Glad that I am a guy as a lot of them are fairly gross.

Best Answer

Do trees and firehydrants count?

Best Answer

No my pe ck er is too long and hits porcelin if not careful NONONO!!! Gross!

Best Answer

this question is way old

Best Answer

I avoid them, but not because of germs. I don't like to hear other people pee.

Best Answer

With a lot of caution.

Best Answer

Yes, but I use the sanitizing wipes and scrub the seat and then dry it with TP

Best Answer