Rivfader Rivfader 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Hell Im high as **** ...Just pot thats it...all the others are scary

Best Answer

Whatcha got? God put the plants, scientists, animals and whatever here to produce these drugs, why spit on his glorious gift?

Best Answer

Yes, I use drugs. My favorites have got to be LSD, MDMA, 4-HO-MET, everyone should try them 3 at least once in their life.

Best Answer

I used to do recreational drugs, but I quit because I liked it too much, but my drug of choice back then was ecstasy. However, I've done other drugs and a few hallucinogens. I had my fun and have no regrets because I learned a lot about myself by using drugs. It had nothing to do with peer pressure; it had a lot more to do with me wanting to experience it.

Best Answer

That's cool, I really enjoy hearing about people that are mature enough to limit/stop their drug use. It proves that not everyone who uses abuses! xD

Best Answer

I have never tried any of them. I have many reasons for not using them. Loss of control. Illegal. Risk of addiction. I think the most important reason is that you are putting somethig in your body for which you do not know where it came from.

Best Answer

Nah, you just have one body why mess it up?

Best Answer

I used to. I only drink now so I guess alcohol. Before that, extacy.

Best Answer

No. Never felt a need to.

Best Answer