I grew up with a mother who never waisted anything...unlike myself, because I'm a princess sometimes...BUT, when a fresh toilet paper roll would accidently fall into the toilet, my mother would let it dry out and put it on the spool?...knowing that the needed effect was changed because it didn't unroll the same as a fresh roll would...I ALWAYS through away anything that accidently falls into ANY toilets...SOOO, I want to know from you: Do you STILL use that roll of toilet paper for later, or Do you throw it away? hmmmm, this inquiring mind wants to know...
MissSedana MissSedana 26-30, F 29 Answers Nov 5, 2009

yuck throw it away

Best Answer

I'd toss the dried out roll in the recycling container. I buy thick, doubled sheet Charmin because I am looking for a pleasant interaction between me and the paper. I'm not sure dried out TP could provide that experience.

Best Answer

I guess either way, I would feel like crap throwing it away but drying seems like an action that's a little far out there. If it were nice outside and summer time, I might let it dry. Depends, it has never happened to me.

Best Answer

My cat knocked my watch in the toilet the other day and I still use that...but, no, don't think I would save the TP in that instance.

Best Answer

hmmm well if it were completely soaked... I would probably throw it away. But if only one side were wet I might let it dry out and then use it.

Best Answer

NO!....we have an abundance of leaves on the <br />
trees!...With built in Fragance!

Best Answer

i thorw it away immediately and put up a new roll <br />
ewwwwwww the thought of it makes me wanna gag <br />
:-)

Best Answer

eeewww. thats nasty. I was homeless for a time growing up, so I know all about being tight with the money..But there ain't NO way I'm using tp thats done been in the crapper....

Best Answer

How much does toilet paper actually cost. For the cheap one its something like 59c for 4 rolls so i would def throw it away.

Best Answer

LOL my mom did that to us wen we were kids, even though it dint roll easier it came in handy if u ever ran out of tissue lol..now and days i'll throw it away tho

Best Answer

i throw the dropped roll away... as a matter of fact if i drop a roll on the floor i pull off the part that touched the floor and throw it away... i aint about to get some weird infection cuz i wiped my *** with the one square that just happened to land on something funky (and knowing my luck it'd happen just like that)

Best Answer

Yes as long as there is only water ion the toilet i will rescue the roll dry it out and use it i also have a tendency to use way to much tp when going to the toilet.

Best Answer

is it like the use of both sides of the toilet roll...what.s inda bowl..stays inda bowl..new roll please..butt..that counts only for the "****** parts" of this business...diamonds..cash..or d.s..get them out!!!!

Best Answer

no throw it away

Best Answer

thow away....that is....nasty lol.

Best Answer

Did you drop the roll before or after you flushed?

Best Answer

I agree save paper................use both sides

Best Answer

It certainly would make an interesting centerpiece ... ( at the local junkyard ) !!! LOL

Best Answer

If I had just cleaned the toilet thoroughly, with a powerful disinfectant, and the roll was just a bit damp round the edges, I might think about using it but, otherwise, no way. It would be disgusting!

Best Answer

I would and have done that, throw it away everytime....you just dont know what has connected to the paper....far safer for the roll to go into the bin...

Best Answer