PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 11 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in WTK

don't like the past-tense of the word....

Best Answer

I LOVE your avatar...

Best Answer

thanks...we both recognize genius
!

Best Answer

"Genius" is the right term...! :-)

Best Answer

I use it once every six months or so. Can't find a use for it. I get messages from my friends: "Just ate an apple"; "Sitting down for a rest"; "Wishing I never went to work"; "Went to the bank to take out money". Yeah, really useful.

Best Answer

I have got an account, but I don't use it much.

Best Answer

I don't know, I just like to post stuff on it, even random things. It's like you want to say something so you can just throw it on twitter and leave it be, hard to explain though :3

Best Answer

I registered for it about the same time I registered for Facebook. I went to both a handful of times and have never been back. I saw no use for either. :)

Best Answer

No, but I thought I might if I want to interact with a news programme or chat show.

Best Answer

I follow a lot of people who just post random, intriguing thoughts. I find humor in it. I "Unfollow" all of the "I just got home" and "Time for bed" posters.

Best Answer