Questionator Questionator 26-30 135 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Question of the Day

No. Tweets are for twits.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Twit keeps me awake with friends at 2am.

Best Answer

twitter? I am still trying to figure out how to text.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

No. If I post where I am and what I am doing, people will find me. I hate people.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Why do i need to tell the world I am going down the road to get petrol/gasoline, or what TV show i am watching

Twitter is for people WHO think they are popular when in fact they are self-absorbed people who only care about themselves

Best Answer

no. cause i don't are who just took a dump or scratched heir nuts....

Best Answer

No, it's like people updating their Facebook statuses 24/7. People tend to tweet about the most pointless and mundane things about their lives -- who cares?

Best Answer

Yes, but rarely. I have found it extremely useful when I need to conduct some political campaign to right a wrong or correct an injustice. It can be useful to embarrass big companies or politicians.

But I can't stand the use of it to announce every half an hour to whoever wants to follow me that I am currently picking my nose. Or some such inanity.

Best Answer

Never. It's for attention seeking and brainless morons.

Best Answer

Nope, I couldn't think of anything to write, I'd probably forget I had one and I don't know who would follow me.

Best Answer

Yes, I use twitter! I like to connect with people who share lots of different interests. It moves at a faster pace than Facebook and I can tweet my pithy thoughts which, coincidentally, occur in 140 characters or less. It was meant to be.

Best Answer

No, it's just another pointless website that's not nearly as good as this one.

Best Answer

Yes I do. I hate when people constantly update their Facebook profile. It is overwhelming and annoying. I like that with twitter you dont expect people to like your status like on facebook. I know people are reading it.

Best Answer

i'll tweet you my answer later so everyone can know

Best Answer

No can not figure it out

Best Answer

yes I use it because you never know if you could get a response or follow from your favorite celeb it's faster than snail mail :)

Best Answer

no, simply because it is stupid.

Best Answer

No. It's pointless and boring.

Best Answer

Because I couldn't care less whether some stranger orders a coffee or how they like it, or what they had for lunch, or whether they are going to go buy the blue or green skirt, or how their bowel movement went this morning.

Just because we have the technology to announce to the world that we just farted, doesn't make it valuable information to anyone but the people in your immediate vicinity.

Best Answer

No. But my neighbors seem to "tweek" most everyday...

Best Answer

nope!! it screws up my whole computer

Best Answer