jeresey jeresey 56-60, F 14 Answers Jun 27 in Community

I suppose I can revert to my imagination to achieve a better day. Right now, I am just feeling tense from my work environment. I guess what gets me through the day is counting down the hours once I get here and trying to focus my mind on something higher.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it gets more rewarding. Work is often a place where we feel unappreciated

Best Answer

I know my boss appreciates me, but it's very stressful here with a disgruntled worker sitting not very far away.

Best Answer

Ohh. Maybe bring them a special treat. Like sour grapes. JK.
Some don't know until you tell them about their behaviour.

Best Answer

this person is just a very bitter individual, likes to whine and complain, never likes to even think it has anything to do with her attitude.

Best Answer

It's a favor to them to say something. If no one ever has, they don't know

Best Answer

some people, like her, are thick skulled; she will always try to place blame on everyone else rather than see how her own poor attitude contributed to her surroundings.

Best Answer

i wish...i use my imagination to ruin everything...

Best Answer

That's just it, isn't it. we can do both. I have the other one too :) And I swear it's reality.

Best Answer

Almost constantly.

Best Answer

Sometimes, that is just part of us. Accessing the nice, happy parts that get lost in the muck of day to day

Best Answer

Absolutely! I experimented with positive thinking a few years ago. I wanted to prove it doesn't work. I learn a lot from the things I fight, especially the fights I lose. Before I get out of bed, I ask myself what kind of day to I want to FEEL. Often I just want to have a "wonderful" day and sometimes I'll define what that might feel like. Some may call it prayer, but I call it thinking like a god. I do have some of "those" days, but they are far fewer than before my experiment and now new habit.

Best Answer

excellent observations of yourself. :) Thanks

Best Answer

I spend a good portion of it in my imagination.

Best Answer

It can be preferable to reality :))

Best Answer

I work in an Aged Care Home. If you can't bring them back to reality you have to get in theirs. I should get an Oscar for some of the things I have been. A lost boyfriend, A son, A war mate, A TV presenter. Someone's mother...

Best Answer

Oh WOW! Awesome. Thanks. I always wonder if I will get a good caregiver to help me through my scary times. I might kind of like to be calmed in my old age.

Best Answer

it's the only thing that does

Best Answer

It's there for a reason

Best Answer

Yes. I've a bad habit of zonked out.

Best Answer

Who cares if it's a bad habit. Whatever gets you through the day. Some dream more at night and some like to dream in the sun

Best Answer

True. I use the night for sleeping, adn don't want it disturbed with dreams. However, my days can be interrupted by dreams at any minute.

Best Answer

Almost constantly. I live in my head for the better part of the day. It's quite entertaining.

Best Answer

LOL. If only they could see inside that colorful landscape

Best Answer

It's what made me try my hand at writing. There isn't enough ink or paper in the world to capture it all though.

Best Answer

the one phrase we always hear.."use your imagination" why not

Best Answer

Yes. It's yours alone. Everyone has one.

Best Answer

i at got time for that

Best Answer