Dirtyvagas Dirtyvagas 46-50, M 11 Answers Jun 1, 2012

I hardly go to mine anymore. iBook is much more convenient.

Best Answer

and a lot more boring

Best Answer

Hipster.

Best Answer

sure, i love the library. the nearest branch has very little in the stacks, but i think it is a great service.

Best Answer

They are great. However the one here seems like it is always closed with varying hours. The city decided to cut the library's budget.

Best Answer

thats so typical people in power doing away with what really matters to the fools the vote for them

Best Answer

I volunteer at the library,so yes-I spend alot of time there.

Best Answer

Yes I do...i recently joined as I live in a remote area...same reasons as you..lol glad to know I am not the only one... :)

Best Answer

Arrr so it's you is it. Your the reason i can't get on a computer when i'm there as it is always full gggrrrrr

Best Answer

If I lived where the library was handy, I would use it more. I read every day - from books, not electronics - and love music. When I do make it to the library, I usually come out with several books and several cds.

Best Answer

I love the library! Mine is a walk away. I spend a good half hour there before walking to school to pick up my son.

Best Answer