Barlong Barlong 22-25, F 7 Answers Jul 20, 2012

because if you let someone live who causes trouble they could threaten the lives of others, kill that person they won't kill anyone else

Best Answer

Question, humans are a threat to each other, does this mean all humans shall die?

Best Answer

Well, lets just say no one's heart is pure good, no one makes it through life completely honest. However there are a few people who want to do the right thing but are held back by the ones who want to cause trouble, if they weren't around maybe the ones who wanted to make things better could without as much corruption.

Best Answer

Or maybe humans simply are corrupted no?

Best Answer

Why say yes to abortion?

Why is it that people who have no trouble aborting babies also seem to be the ones who care most about the death sentence?!?

Best Answer

Abortion is another thing, because it's still inside another human and not living yet. A soul do not enter a body before 5 months has passed, so it's not troublesome to take abortion before that. And also, allowing a kid into the world when it can starve to death or other things happen, when there are so many children without home and people starving? Before considering getting a child one should at least create a better world for everyone and not be so damn selfish. Those who are here should be taken care of first. I value life that has breathed air, for that means the life is able to live on it's own. And such a life can make a difference. For that reason life that is living (breathing) is valuable, before that, I do not name it life, but a seed that can become life. While still in that stage I will under no circumstances consider it life.

Best Answer

Where do you get this: 'A soul do not enter a body before 5 months has passed'? All of your arguments could be given for reasons to end a life that has brought pain to the world. It's 'damn' selfish to think that a menace to society has more right to life than an innocent child. Puuuullllleeeeeezzzzzzzzz!

Best Answer

I said a life who has not taken air (meaing breathed) is not considered living to me because it simply can not live by it's own machine, in other words to me a fetal is not a living being on it's own, but rather as a tumor while in a body. Read everything, and either way, life that already exist, should not be killed for the reasons people state. I prefer moral were no murder is allowed on a living being (as in breathing).

Best Answer

Yes, but the Bibles says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Best Answer

That's actually from a movie and a book. Not the bible.

Best Answer

Actually that's bullshit. It does not change the fact that it is murder. You could probably rape a rapist, but those who were killed by a murderer can not kill the murderer, so it is for them to seek and torment the person while he lives. In other words, death sentence rob the souls of their time to torture the idiot before he dies.

Best Answer

I don't think ghost haunt people, neither do I believe in god, I have seen ghost though, so I am more likely to believe in karma being a *** on those who do ****** things. Just look at me... I was born human (it's the worst you can become)

Best Answer

I value life for those who appreciate it and understand its preciousness, those who don't should be stopped from harming others at all costs, if their death is necessary so be it. Just know that the people that deserve death are a very small percentage and if their existence threatens the life of others than the only way to minimize the casualty is by eliminating the threat.

Best Answer

Only if death is the only solution... I mean, if one can put them in jail for 100 years and they can't get out, that's a good enough way to deal with it as well.

Best Answer

That's more cruel than death, and costly for the tax payers as well, just not a logical solution to a problem that's all.

Best Answer

Though it is not logic to kill either. What does money matter in moral anyways? What's right is always more costly than what's wrong. It's a proven fact nowadays.

Best Answer

really, why should they live, why should we the tax payer pay for them to live when they took others rights away
look up how much it cost to hold one for a 100 yrs

Best Answer

To repent for a sin committed, you have to live. How else can you do any good. You carry the weight of those dead, and also by living one get time to consider if it was worth it. Is killing really worth 100 years in prison? I believe all humans has a consciousness, so I know it is worth it. Might be cruel, but in a manner it is slow torture of a murderer which then will learn to know that actions has consequences.

Best Answer

I got no problems living by what you so name is "torture", getting to sleep all day, not becoming dead... would be nice. Killing is not mercy, your a sadist if you think taking life is a good thing. Becoming like the murderer is no way to apeace the dead. Killing others make you just the same and don't hide behind the "but it's legal". Taking a life, legally or not, it is not how one should repent. Why does killing someone satisfy you so? In the end, your going to be trapped in a circle where no one care about life, because no one is taught to value life. Even those of a criminal. No wonder people walk by when someone is raped, or if someone is killed. Is just a life, so why care? Or lets look at kids killing animals. Killing is no biggie. What a fine moral you wish to teach. Your sick.

Best Answer

Some people deserve to die

Best Answer

What decides who deserves to die?

Best Answer

Law

Best Answer

Or my vengence

Best Answer

Law only in america, china and countries were Islam is kept... vengeance is not a good enough reason, but then again, each for their own, but then it would have to be a fair battle between the one which is harmed and the one which is guilty.

Best Answer

there own actions decide there fate. If they have no problem and or get enjoyment from taking anothers life
then they deserve the same fate

Best Answer

No one deserve death. Saying so, your eyes might burn someone by your judging.

Best Answer

I value all life, I beleive we all have choice's

those that are making the choice to take someones else life, loose's there right

as for abortions, i use to be against them, till i had my first child at age of 16.

how hard it was to raise a child as a child. changed my mind. it saddens me, but i also trust in the powers that be, that there is a reason

abortions are a difficult topic, so many people want children and so many don't

Best Answer

Those who do bad things, might lose a right to chose, but it does not mean they deserve death even so.
I for one think overpopulation is a problem. So many children without home, it could be avoided... if people want a kid, why not adopt?

Best Answer

those that want try,
those that kill, deserve the same.

Best Answer

Or maybe, they should be taught another way.
The reason people kill and kill killers is disrespect for life. Life is much more valuable than any give it credit for, so sorry for considering making kids see how valuable life is by stating a point that one shall not kill. Revenge bring nothing.

Best Answer