disastercupcake disastercupcake 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I see them as strong. They're able to smile despite the problems that's going on in their life or despite their past. I aspire to be like them.

Best Answer

It depends on why they are happy. Happiness is like anything else. Sometimes it's ba<x>sed in reality, and sometimes it's not. And a lot of people might seem happy, when they really aren't. The ability to live your life in the truth and sincerely find those things that make you happy is a sort of rare wisdom.

Best Answer

In the words of Bing Crosby.. You've got to accentuate the positive<br />
Eliminate the negative<br />
Latch on to the affirmative<br />
Don't mess with Mister In-Between<br />
Life is too short to be unhappy about things you can not change! <br />
Rare souls indeed!

Best Answer

To see the good in all and all people is not a weakness in any way nor is it a way to be ignorant/naive with life. It's a choice of the heart to be able to see past the crap and into the other persons heart. Personally, it's very rewarding for me to see the good in people and be happy with life in general. I can't explain the feeling of being able to show people that we are allowed to be happy and be successful at it too!:)

Best Answer

sometimes the last one........rare souls capable of seein past all the crap......& they are a true pleasure to meet

Best Answer

To be fair, one could could go either way. Depends on the person :p

Best Answer

I believe that not all ignorant and naive people are truly happy. They only appear to be happy on the outside. They wear a mask that hides them from the pain they have gone through due too being ignorant, naive, and anything else they may have experienced rather being ignorant, or naive was responsible for it or not. That is why it seems they are able too see past all the crap. In a way they do but don't.

Best Answer