brokenkailyn brokenkailyn 16-17, F 10 Answers Jan 1 in Doing Good

I spend time fighting for everyone when treated wrongly in the UK where I live.

I tell the Government stop the corruption and help those in need.

I email anyone I need too and phone to remind them of peoples rights.

Best Answer

Yes, It has been a while though but I was feeding the homeless by the hundreds and making up care packages to give out. I did it because I am supposed to, my calling in life is to help where I am lead to go and was lead to this for quite some time to...help those who need it, put a smile on their face...give a little hope or encouragement if I can. Haven't done this in a little while now because I have been busy helping other people and haven't had the time to. I was also doing Toys for Tot's for a while and shopping for sick children. Giving them little gifts for Christmas, and any other child whom was unfortunate and their families. Giving away toys, food, etc...

Best Answer

I volunteer 2 days a week as a financial counsellor helping people in trouble with their finances for free at a Neighbourhood Centre

Well done Hirafu

Best Answer

i kill prostitutes with STD's

Best Answer

I do. I'm on the board of a local community organisation. Currently I'm the treasurer and I give a lot of my time and money towards helping those in my community.

Best Answer

I'm the secretary for a Heritage Society which restores old buildings in the town I'm in.

Best Answer

Yes, through a club at my high school.

Best Answer

No.

Why should I?

Best Answer

Working with community brings bonds and connections that can help you when you need it.
It's also just feels good.

Best Answer

So basically, I'd be doing it to help myself? No thanks.

Best Answer

No,you do it to help the community which in return be helps everyone including you.

Best Answer

Why should I help the community? Helping the community helps me? I don't see how it helps me.

Best Answer

Well the Icarus project is a community that deals with mental health and other life problems. Helping their would be like just asking how someone's doing and helping. Them any way you can in return someone would do the same.

Best Answer

I don't believe in the idea of "if I do a to b, b will reciprocate."

Best Answer

It doesn't always happen but if you meet the right people it tends I happen more.

Best Answer

I'd rather not waste my time hoping I meet the right people.

Best Answer

I don't know I think if you meet them it's not a waste of time
No matter how long

Best Answer