CVizion CVizion 46-50, M 13 Answers Jan 5 in Community

Yup I'm lazy!

Best Answer

No. With all the cold weather and snow, that's not an option here. I have to be prepared in case I get stuck in a snow drift for a few hours.

Best Answer

No more gas light, but a digital "range" meter. The meter tells me the range I have left on the fuel that is left in the tank. When the range gets below 44 miles the warning bell comes on and a message flashes "fuel rang low", which basically means I'm on fumes.

Best Answer

Ha ha don't trust that. I had a BMW with one of those things on it and I always let it run way down experimenting. One day it didn't work the same as it worked every other time and I was stranded on the side of the road.

Best Answer

Yea, one time I "cut it so close" that I pulled up to the pump just fine, turned off the car, but realized I could have been a little closer to the pump, so when I tried to start the car to move it a little it wouldn't start..... lol... One more red light on the way to the station and I would have been pushing my car for at least a block to the gas station.... lol....

Best Answer

No not normally, but it does happen occasionally and then I panic 'cos I'm such a worry wart and rush to the service station. :-)

Best Answer

No, not when it is 2° outside.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

My neighborhood is lighted by electric street lights instead of gaslight.

Best Answer

I just fill up once a week or whenever gas hits a certain price.

Best Answer

I hate buying gas but it rarely gets that low.

Best Answer

Unfortunately... I hate going to the gas station.

Best Answer

Especially when it's cold and snowy like this.

Best Answer

Yeah. I definitely filled up before we got this huge storm. I just hope my tank doesn't freeze.

Best Answer